PL5002 - Policy Analysis and Management
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Business, Law & Governance
This subject provides an advanced treatment of public policy formulation, implementation
and evaluation. It explores alternative approaches to analysing public policy and
how governments manage societies and develop policy solutions in seeking to resolve
complex and, often, enduring, policy problems. Emphasis will be placed on choosing
and managing policies that succeed rather than fail.
- Integrate policy analysis with traditional disciplines in the study of selected policy
- Synthesise established concepts/theories and complex evidence to generate successful
- Communicate policy advice to relevant political audiences.
- individual assignment (30%)
- individual presentation (20%)
- group assignment (50%).
||21 CREDIT POINTS OF LEVEL 5 LB, CO, CP, TO, EC OR EG SUBJECTS
Study Period 2
|Census Date 27-Aug-2020
|Method of Delivery:
||WWW - LearnJCU
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest