SP3007 - Dynamics of Sport and Exercise Behaviour
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
This subject will cover and explore topics relevant to performance in sport and exercise.
These topics may include: motivation, arousal, stress and anxiety with sport and exercise
performance; sport and exercise behavioural skills training; communication and positive
psychology and behavioural determinants of physical activity.
- provide relevant research-based behavioural measures for a selected sport or exercise
- implement relevant research-based behavioural strategies for a selected sport or exercise
- identify psychology skills required for a selected sport or exercise setting.
- Invigilated > End of semester exam - (50%)
- Invigilated > Quizzes or tests - (10%)
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments - (40%).
||ED1481 or PY1101 or PY1102
Study Period 2
|Census Date 27-Aug-2020
||Dr Teneale McGuckin, Miss Kelly Sinclair.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 24 hours lectures
- 22 hours workshops/Seminars
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest