SL4101 - Honours Study in Speech Pathology 1
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
Enrolment in this subject is restricted to all students enrolled in the Bachelor of
Speech Pathology with Honours (including students from IHCAP stream who undertake
Students will make progress with the Honours Research Project developed and commenced
in SL3103 and SL3106. The progress will include development of introduction and methodology
- demonstrate the ability to review and critically appraise the literature relevant
to the chosen research topic;
- plan and manage the process of data collection;
- demonstrate competency in research-based academic writing skills.
|SL4005 SL4200 SL4201 SL4300 SL4301
Study Period 1
|Census Date 28-Mar-2019
||Ms Louise Brown, Ms Frances Cochrane
||Dr Trish Wielandt.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 26 hours workshops/Seminars - Supervision meetings and workshops
- assessment and self-directed study
||assignments; introduction (%); methodology (%); self evaluation (%); progress report x 2 - hurdle (%).
|Special Assessment Requirements:
||Students must successfully pass all components to pass this subject. Students are
required to attend and actively participate in at least 80% of all scheduled classes.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest