SL4006 - Speech Pathology Professional Project B
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
Enrolment in this subject is restricted to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Speech
Pathology and the Bachelor of Speech Pathology IHCAP Programs.
Students will complete the Speech Pathology project commenced in SL3003 and SL3006
and progressed in SL4005. This will include completion of a presentation, project
materials and a manuscript to report the project findings.
- demonstrate academic writing skills by a research article suitable for publication
in an appropriate scientific journal;
- demonstrate the ability to present key information about their research in oral presentation;
- demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in research;
- demonstrate the ability to integrate research and other evidence into a finalised
- Invigilated > Presentations - (30%)
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments - (40%)
- Reflection - (30%).
Special Assessment Requirements
Students must achieve at least 50% in each individual assessment item and must achieve
at least 50% overall in order to pass the subject. Students are required to attend
and actively participate in at least 80% of all scheduled classes.
|SL4103 SL4201 SL4301
Study Period 9
|Census Date 08-Oct-2020
||Dr Chris Plant
||Ms Frances Cochrane, Dr Chris Plant.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 14 hours workshops/Seminars
- 20 hours - Project supervision
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest