SL4005 - Speech Pathology Professional Project A
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
Enrolment in this subject is restricted to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Speech
Pathology and the Bachelor of Speech Pathology IHCAP Programs.
Students will make progress with Speech Pathology project developed and commenced
in SL3003 and SL3006. The progress will include the development of the project introduction
and methodology chapters.
- demonstrate ability to apply evidence to a clinical project;
- demonstrate ability to work effectively in a group to achieve the project goals;
- demonstrate project management, professional and scientific writing skills.
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments
- Introduction (Group) - (%)
- Methodology (Group) - (%)
- Peer and self evaluation (Individual) - (%)
- Progress report x 2 (Individual) - Hurdle - (%).
Special Assessment Requirements
Students must successfully pass all components to pass this subject. Students are
required to attend and actively participate in at least 80% of all scheduled classes.
||(SL3006 OR SL3106)
|SL4101 SL4200 SL4201 SL4300 SLS4301
Study Period 5
|Census Date 07-May-2020
||Dr Chris Plant
||Ms Frances Cochrane, Dr Chris Plant.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 14 hours workshops/Seminars - Project supervision and workshops
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest