SC3902 - Special Topic 2
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Science and Engineering
An independent study and/or research devoted to a topic not available through structured
coursework. The subject is to be developed in consultation with a member of staff
from the College of Science and Engineering and the student's course coordinator.
- the ability to plan, conduct and manage research in their discipline;
- the ability to formulate and solve research problems;
- the ability to understand theoretical concepts in a range of topics which give background
to the research;
- the capacity to work independently;
- gain experience in problem-solving and scientific decision- making;
- develop skills in preparing and presenting written technical reports and/or oral presentations.
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest