RH2001 - Movement Analysis for Rehabilitation
|Student Contribution Band:
||Sch Public Health,Trop Medicine&Rehabilitation Sc (pre 2015)
This subject is designed to enable students to analyse movement, focusing on the anatomical
and biomechanical interactions within the musculo-skeletal system.
- demonstrate an understanding of motor control for movement;
- demonstrate an ability to analyse various movement patterns on the basis of musculoskeletal
involvement and related mechanical principles;
- demonstrate an ability to analyse injury mechanisms associated with particular types
of tissue injury;
- demonstrate an ability to analyse static and dynamic posture;
- demonstrate an ability to perform basic analysis of gait.
||BM1031 and BM1032
Study Period 1
|Census Date 27-Mar-2014
||Mrs Louise Myles.
- 26 hours lectures
- 26 hours practicals
||end of semester exam (50%); other exams (30%); quizzes or tests (20%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest