PY6015 - Child and Family Therapy
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
Miscellaneous enrolment in this subject requires the approval of the Coordinator of
Professional Programs (Psychology).
This subject will develop the skills of the student to deal with more complex psychological
and behavioural disorders. Topics will include child and adolescent psychopathology
and the use of family therapy intervention.
- skills in the assessment and identification of disorders specific to children and
- skills in the assessment of family dynamics and functioning;
- basic knowledge and skills in the use of family based interventions.
- case conceptualisation (30%)
- treatment planning (30%)
- clinical update (40%).
|PY5005 PY5301 PY5302 PY5303 PY5304 PY5305 PY6011 PY6122 PY6301 PY6302 PY6303
Study Period 59
|Census Date 27-Aug-2020
|Face to face teaching
(face to face)
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 39 hours workshops/Seminars
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest