PS4103 - Physiotherapy Honours Thesis Part 2 of 2
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
Available to Physiotherapy honours students only.
This subject is available to students enrolled in the Honours program. Students will
utilise the project plan developed in PS3110 and data, literature and other resources
collected in PS4102 to complete their original research project. Students will be
required to produce a thesis and to present their findings in a thesis seminar.
- demonstrate advanced planning, analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to
complete the project developed in PS3110 and PS4102;
- communicate utilising advanced oral and written skills, the research project and findings;
- produce a piece of research with some independence.
||PS4101 AND PS4102
As this subject is part of a subject chain, a final
standard grade (e.g. P, C) will only be recorded
for each subject after successful completion of all
parts of the subject chain.
Study Period 2
|Census Date 29-Aug-2019
||Dr Anne Jones.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately 130 hours.
- 36 hours - Students will be expected to meet with their supervisor at least fortnightly for the
duration of the study period ad to spend 10 hrs per week in independent study on their
- assessment and self-directed study
||presentations (30%); final thesis and one research report paper suitable for submission to a referred journal (70%).
|Special Assessment Requirements:
||All assessment items must be passed to pass the subject
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest