PS4002 - Contemporary Issues for Physiotherapists
|Student Contribution Band:
||Sch Public Health,Trop Medicine&Rehabilitation Sc (pre 2015)
This subject enables students to be self directed in exploring issues relevant to
contemporary physiotherapy practice. The changes and challenges facing physiotherapists
will be explored with topics relevant to current clinical and professional practice.
In addition students will demonstrate their organisational skills through participating
in the planning and development of the Physiotherapy Student Conference.
- construct a research question relevant to contemporary physiotherapy practice and
synthesis the literature to answer the research question;
- communicate orally and in writing the process and results formulated from the review
of the literature;
- plan the organisation of the Physiotherapy Student Conference, showing leadership,
self direction and team-work skills.
|PS4102 AND PS4103
Study Period 2
|Census Date 28-Aug-2014
||Dr Anne Jones.
- 5 hours lectures
- 20 hours workshops/Seminars
- 20 hours - Student Conference
||presentations (45%); tutorial attendance and participation (10%); assignments (45%).
|Special Assessment Requirements:
||Students must attend and present at the conference to pass the subject.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest