PC4104 - Pharmacy Project
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Medicine & Dentistry
Available to level 4 Bachelor of Pharmacy students.
The student will undertake a small research project in an appropriate area of pharmacy
and under the supervision of a Pharmacy staff member. The project will be subject
to approval by the Head of the discipline of Pharmacy and subject coordinator. Students
will be required to submit a report and give an oral presentation, discussing the
results of the project.
- demonstrate an ability to present research material in both a written and oral manner;
- demonstrate an ability to undertake a small research project in an area relevant to
contemporary pharmacy practice in Australia.
- may consist of a combination of on-course and examination assessments such as written
assignments, oral presentations, attendance at teaching sessions, attendance at clinical
placements, quizzes, oral examinations or written examinations as application to study
module offerings as will be described in individual subject outlines.
||PC3001 AND PC3002 AND PC3204 AND CH3100 AND PC3005 AND PC3201 AND PC3102 AND PC3205
Study Period 1
|Census Date 26-Mar-2020
||Professor Beverley Glass
||Assoc. Professor Ian Heslop, Professor Beverley Glass.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 6 hours lectures
- 4 hours workshops/Seminars
- 40 hours
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest