OT3101 - Occupational Therapy Independent Study (Honours)
|Student Contribution Band:
||Sch Public Health,Trop Medicine&Rehabilitation Sc (pre 2015)
Available to level 3 Occupational Therapy students enrolled in the Honours course.
The subject provides basic knowledge to enable students to develop skills to investigate
in depth a chosen area of health professional practice. Students will extend and consolidate
their knowledge and expertise in a chosen area of health professional service. Completion
of the learning activity will enhance health service delivery in a variety of community
settings. The independent project should be original and practical in design.
- collect data demonstrating appropriate methodology;
- demonstrate the ability to report both orally and in written form;
- describe the project appropriate to the research question;
- identify a project and demonstrate the ability to formulate a research question for
the provision of health care or related services;
- implement a trial of the proposed independent project.
Study Period 1
|Census Date 27-Mar-2014
||Professor Matthew Yau.
- 4 hours lectures
- 8 hours tutorials
||presentations (10%); written proposal (40%); literature review (50%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest