NS3772 - Transition to Practice
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
This subject brings together key concepts covered throughout the previous years of
study organised by the Registered Nurse Standards for Practice. Engagement with each
of the seven practice standards in utilising reflective practice will consolidate
knowledge in preparation for transition to practice.
- integrate knowledge from professional studies in preparing for the professional role;
- articulate and address individual learning needs to facilitate the transition to professional
- critically evaluate own preparedness for practice against the Registered Nurse Standards
Study Period 2
|Census Date 29-Aug-2019
||Mrs Gaye Clark
||Ms Helen Wright, Dr Natalie Lloyd, Miss Vanessa Sparke, Mrs Gaye Clark, Dr Maude Chapman.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately 130 hours.
- 10 hours - Online modules
- assessment and self-directed study
|Method of Delivery:
||WWW - LearnJCU
||presentations (30%); assignments (70%).
|Special Assessment Requirements:
||Submit all items of assessment; Achieve a cumulative score of 50%
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest