NS2220 - Specialisation Project
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Healthcare Sciences
This subject enables students to identify and address individual learning needs. Through
the development of a learning contract, students will focus on a nursing practice
area of specific interest to them and tailor their learning experience and assessment
to achieve their individual goals.
- apply principles of adult learning to identify and address individual learning needs;
- synthesise knowledge from a broad range of sources to develop advanced understanding
in a nominated area of study;
- acquire and/or develop clinically relevant resources in accordance with a recognised
||12CP WITHIN COURSES PERMITTED TO ENROL
Study Period 1
|Census Date 28-Mar-2019
||Ms Ylona Chun Tie
||Ms Ylona Chun Tie, Dr Maude Chapman.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately 130 hours.
- 10 hours - Online collaborate sessions
- assessment and self-directed study
|Method of Delivery:
||WWW - LearnJCU
||essays (40%); assignments (20%); innovative resource (40%).
|Special Assessment Requirements:
||Students must submit all assessment items and obtain an overall (cumulative) mark
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest