NM2710 - Acting for Camera
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Creative Arts (pre 2015)
Available to all students
Students focus on the distinction between the actor for stage and the actor for screen
and examine the idea of alternative methodologies in actor preparation. Students work
with a range of film and television scripts and camera to hone performance skills
including dubbing for screen, show reel audition monologues and student devised films.
- ability to apply performance skills to a substantial event;
- ability to analyse and document the performer's contribution to the performance process;
- ability to analyse contemporary performance art within discourses of gender and race;
- ability to apply theoretical paradigms to developed performance events.
||12CP OF LEVEL 1 SUBJECTS
Study Period 1
|Census Date 27-Mar-2014
||<Person not found>.
- 13 hours lectures
- 26 hours workshops/Seminars
||performance project (40%); essays (20%); journal (20%); workshop tasks (20%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest