NM1410 - Dynamic Media Design
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Arts, Society & Education
The important craft skills underpinning the design and production of dynamic and time-based
media works are explored in this subject. Students explore spatial and temporal relationships
between text, image, colour and shape in a variety of output formats. They study the
design principles of animation, editing, and relationships with audio in order to
visualize narratives and various forms of information.
- manage the creative process from design to production employing appropriate craft
- analyse and self-evaluate dynamic production project;
- work within a creative team using a range of negotiation and mediation skills.
|NM2402 NM2410 CV1410
Study Period 2
|Census Date 29-Aug-2019
||Dr David Salisbury, Assoc. Professor Katja Fleischmann
||Mr Gareth Wild.
- 13 hours lectures - On Line Lectures
- 6 hours tutorials - Threaded Discussion
- 20 hours - Video Instructional
|Method of Delivery:
||WWW - LearnJCU
||design research project (30%); design project (50%); quiz on lecture materials (20%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest