MD4112 - Medical Science Honours Part 2 of 3
|Student Contribution Band:
||MD4111 MD4112 MD4113
||College of Medicine & Dentistry
Available only to MBBS students
Students will participate in structured teaching and conduct a supervised pre-clinical
or clinical research project. Individual research topics will be approved by the College
of Medicine and Dentistry Honours Committee.
- analyse and interpret research findings;
- conduct under supervision a research project;
- demonstrate a capacity to analyse the relevant clinical and scientific literature;
- design a research project able to address this question within resource constraints;
- formulate a research question relevant to the chosen discipline and present relevant
findings in a way that links to clinical practice.
As this subject is part of a subject chain, a final
standard grade (e.g. P, C) will only be recorded
for each subject after successful completion of all
parts of the subject chain.
Study Period 1
|Census Date 28-Mar-2019
||integrated assessment across subject chain (%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest