MD4110 - Medical Science Honours Part 1 of 2
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Medicine & Dentistry (pre 2015)
Available only to MBBS students
Students will conduct a supervised research project within any of the disciplines
included in Years 1-3 of the MBBS program within the Schools of Medicine; Biomedical
Sciences; Pharmacy and Molecular Sciences; Anthropology, Archaeology and Sociology;
Psychology; Public Health and Tropical Medicine. Individual research topics will be
approved by the School of Medicine Board of Studies and supervisors must be on the
register of supervisors.
- analyse and interpret research findings;
- conduct under supervision a research project;
- demonstrate a capacity to analyse the relevant clinical and scientific literature;
- design a research project able to address this question within resource constraints;
- formulate a research question relevant to the chosen discipline and present relevant
findings in a way that links to clinical practice.
||(MD3010 OR MD3011) and (MD3020 OR MD3012)
As this subject is part of a subject chain, a final
standard grade (e.g. P, C) will only be recorded
for each subject after successful completion of all
parts of the subject chain.
Study Period 1
|Census Date 27-Mar-2014
||Professor Sarah Larkins
||<Person not found>, Dr Max Stewart.
||integrated assessment across subject chain (%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest