LA4011 - Environmental Law
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Business, Law & Governance
The subject will critically examine the legal controls, including common law, legislation,
policies and international conventions, that are available to protect the environment
in Australia and, in particular, in Queensland.
- achieve a sound understanding of international, Commonwealth, State and local environmental
- achieve an ability to analyse critically the current environmental legal framework;
- achieve an awareness of local, national and global environmental issues and evaluate
the law's response to these issues.
- Invigilated > End of semester exam - (50%)
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments - (50%).
|It is recommended that you complete LA2019, LA3006 and the international law component
of LA1101 prior to enrolling in LA4011.
||LA3105 or (LA2013 and LA2014 )
Study Period 2
|Census Date 27-Aug-2020
||Mr Jamie Fellows, Dr Benedict Atkinson
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest