JN3304 - Multimedia Writing Projects
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Arts, Society & Education
In this subject, students develop higher level research skills to produce substantial
in-depth stories. Students work on one topic throughout the semester, alone or in
teams, to produce informative and entertaining pieces across diverse media. The final
story is worked through several drafts.
- to develop an understanding of the responsibilities of the feature writer as an informed
- to develop higher level skills of research and analysis;
- to prepare feature articles of a standard suitable for publication.
- Invigilated > Presentations - (25%)
- Profile feature - (15%)
- Feature - (25%)
- Writing project - (35%).
|To undertake this subject, students must have successfully completed 12 credit points
(four subjects) of level 1 study at tertiary level
|IA2003 JN2003 JN5003 JN5304
Study Period 2
|Census Date 27-Aug-2020
||Dr Marie Oelgemoeller.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 13 hours lectures
- 26 hours tutorials
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest