HI3283 - Introduction to Historical Cultural Heritage
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Arts and Social Sciences (pre 2015)
History, theory and principles of European cultural heritage assessment and management
in Australia; heritage practice; the role of government and other organisations in
- to assist students to acquire skills in the interpretation and recording of a European
cultural heritage site;
- to enable students to write a generic report on a European cultural heritage site;
- to introduce students to the principles and practice of European cultural heritage
management in Australia;
- to train students in the assessment of heritage significance.
|HI3281 HI5281 HI5283
Study Period 2
|Census Date 28-Aug-2014
|Face to face teaching
14-Jul-2014 to 18-Jul-2014
||Dr Janice Wegner.
- 40 hours workshops/Seminars
- 16 hours fieldwork
||quizzes or tests (20%); report on field study site (40%); conservation plan on field study site (40%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest