GR2201 - Intermediate German 1
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Arts and Social Sciences (pre 2015)
General German language appropriate to the outcomes outlined below.
- a level of at least basic transactional proficiency (1 on the ISLPR scale);
- the ability to conduct simple conversations on familiar topics (childhood, education,
travel, everyday life, activities, life after university), and to speak about oneself
and matters of personal interest;
- the capacity to express likes and dislikes and respond to common instructions in familiar
- the ability to read and write simple sentences;
- familiarity with aspects of German writing and culture.
|To undertake this subject, students must have successfully completed 12 credit points
(four subjects) of level 1 study at tertiary level
||SA in Senior German or GR1002
Study Period 1
|Census Date 27-Mar-2014
||Dr Florence Boulard
||Dr Beat Lehmann.
- 13 hours lectures
- 13 hours tutorials
||end of semester exam (40%); assignments (60%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest