FR3312 - Advanced French 1b - Listening and Speaking
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Arts, Society & Education
General French language appropriate to the learning outcomes outlined below.
- apply skills to speak about personal and public topics with relative sophistication;
- apply skills to converse with French native speakers on topics known to the student;
- understand simplified audio-visual material including, in a general way, regular French
- reach basic social proficiency (2 on the ISLPR scale).
- other exams (40%)
- quizzes or tests (40%)
- tutorial attendance and participation (20%).
|To undertake this subject, students must have successfully completed 12 credit points
(four subjects) of level 1 study at tertiary level
||FR1202 OR FR2202
|FR3301 FR5301 FR5312
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest