EV5911 - Development Practice Project Proposal & Literature Review
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Science and Engineering
This subject is available to postgraduate coursework students enrolled in the Master
of Development Practice. With the guidance of an academic supervisor the student will
undertake a small research project that is of the scope and size that can be completed
in the equivalent of approximately three weeks full time work. Students will work
in a group setting to design the collection of data and analyse, interpret and present
the results in a scientific manner. The topic will be undertaken in preparation for
- the ability to formulate and solve research problems;
- to understand theoretical concepts in a range of topics which provide background to
the research project;
- the ability to appraise information critically and define research questions.
Study Period 1
|Census Date 28-Mar-2019
||Dr Kearrin Sims.
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately 130 hours.
- 65 hours workshops/Seminars
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement
process, and in case of
minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest