EV2201 - Tourism and the Environment
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Science and Engineering
The nature of the environment, ecological processes; interaction between natural environments
and tourism; analysis of tourism impacts both natural and social.
- practical and theoretical aspects of environmental description;
- to help develop a critical appreciation of environmental factors important to tourism
development and the social and biophysical impacts of tourism;
- understanding of the natural processes in the environment and the conventions of environmental
scientists in describing and analysing nature.
- Invigilated > End of semester exam - (50%)
- Invigilated > Presentations - (15%)
- Non-Invigilated > Essays - (35%).
||AT LEAST 12 CREDIT POINTS OF LEVEL 1 SUBJECTS
|T02000 TO5002 BX3091
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest