EE3300 - Electronics 2
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Engineering (pre 2015)
Tuned amplifiers and oscillators. Power supplies: linear and switched mode. Large
signal and power amplifiers (Class A, B, C, D). Feedback, frequency compensation of
operational amplifier circuits. Practical operational amplifier circuits. Electronic
multipliers and comparators. Planning, managing and implementing a Group Design Project.
- ability to plan, manage and implement a group project to meet set milestones, budget
and performance specifications;
- to develop an understanding of the principles and constraints of designing electronic
- to develop the capability to design regulated power supplies, oscillators and amplifiers;
- to write design proposals, a design report and present a seminar on an electronic
Study Period 1
|Census Date 27-Mar-2014
||Professor Mohan Jacob.
- 65 hours - Lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, practicals, site visits and/or seminars. Refer
to Subject Outline for details.
||end of semester exam (35% - 50%); on-course assessment, some of which may be invigilated (50% - 65%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest