CP2424 - Cybersecurity Risk Management
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Science and Engineering
Cybersecurity risk management is about supporting decision making under uncertainty.
This subject describes key principles of risk analysis, risk assessment and risk mitigation
for information security using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies that
can be applied to business environments of all sizes.
- describe common risk management methodologies, approaches and related standards;
- develop well-formed risk statements;
- describe common security metrics;
- describe the security data analytics pipeline;
- define common descriptive analytics.
- Written > Examination (centrally administered) - (40%) - Individual
- Written > Case study analysis - (30%) - Individual
- Written > Project report - (30%) - Group.
||12 CREDIT POINTS OF CP SUBJECTS
Study Period 52,
|Census Date 05-Aug-2021
||Dr Steve Kerrison.
- 20 hours lectures (didactic or interactive)
- 30 hours tutorials
- 80 hours self study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest