CP1010 - Introduction to Multimedia
|Student Contribution Band:
||School of Business (pre 2015)
Introduction to the fundamental concepts in multimedia including media issues, representation,
storage, transmission; text, graphics, audio and video concepts; multimedia design
and delivery; multimedia development tools.
- understand multimedia delivery including web delivery;
- understand the basic computer hardware and software requirements for multimedia;
- understand the important issues involved with text, graphics, audio and video;
- understand the multimedia development process;
- be able to create interactive multimedia pieces using contemporary development tools.
Study Period 69
|Census Date 11-Dec-2014
||Assoc. Professor Trina Myers
- 26 hours lectures
- 12 hours tutorials
||end of semester exam (50%); assignments (35%); major project (15%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest