CN2205 - Australia and Asia in Cinema
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Arts, Society & Education
Available to all students with 12 units of level 1 subjects.
Films produced in Australia and Asian nations are studied, including textual, social,
and industrial aspects of the productions.
- demonstrate and apply knowledge of filmic techniques for transmitting meaning;
- analyse and discuss relations of image and narrative in film;
- analyse and discuss social, industrial and artistic elements of screen media;
- demonstrate and apply broad knowledge of relevant theoretical literature pertaining
to the study of Australian and Asian cinema.
- end of semester exam (30% - 40%)
- tutorial attendance and participation (10% - 20%)
- assignments (30% - 50%).
||12 CP OF LEVEL 1 SUBJECTS
Study Period 53
|Census Date 03-Dec-2020
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 26 hours lectures
- 12 hours tutorials
- assessment and self-directed study
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest