CH5001 - Research and Dissertation in Chemistry
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Science and Engineering
The student carries out an extensive review of the world literature and pursues a
program of original research on a selected topic. The literature review and results
of the research project are incorporated into a dissertation.
- Carry out a research project and analyse and interpret the results;
- Prepare a dissertation on the topic and compare and contrast the results obtained
with those reported in the literature;
- Review the scientific literature on a particular topic and devise a research program
to answer questions raised on that topic.
- Invigilated > Thesis - (70%)
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments - (30%).
Study Period 3
|Census Date 06-Feb-2020
||Dr Murray Davies
||Dr Murray Davies, Assoc. Professor Michael Oelgemoeller, Dr Rosalie Hocking, Dr Mark Robertson, Professor Peter Junk.
- 900 hours - This is a 6 month supervised research project.
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest