CH3104 - Advanced Chemistry Project
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Science and Engineering
Offered in SP2
This subject comprises two 40-50 hour laboratory research projects conducted in a
structured manner, and will provide the students with the opportunity to further improve
their practical skills. In addition there will be ten lectures addressing important
generic skills required by the professional chemist - including accessing the chemical
literature, safety in the laboratory, IP issues, presentation skills.
- To provide students with enhanced practical skills;
- To further develop generic skills required by the professional chemist.
- Invigilated > Presentations - (10%)
- lab performance mark from supervisor - (50%)
- Non-Invigilated > Assignments - (40%).
||CH2101 AND CH2102 AND CH2103 AND CH3101
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest