BX3113 - Advanced Taxation Law
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Business, Law & Governance
An in-depth consideration of selected topics in income tax and of other taxation related
topics drawn from other Australian taxation legislation.
- calculate the capital gains tax consequences of selected capital transactions;
- describe the system of taxation administration;
- understand the taxation consequences of international transactions;
- calculate company income tax liability and the taxation consequences of corporate
- describe the operation of the GST and the taxation of fringe benefits.
- Invigilated > End of semester exam - (60%)
- Invigilated > Other exams - (40%).
||LA4023 or BU3112 or BX3112 OR CO3513
|LA4024 AND CO3514
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest