AR4007 - Archaeological Research Methods
|Student Contribution Band:
||College of Arts, Society & Education
Available only to students enrolled in the BA(Hons), BSocSc(Hons), BSc (Hons). Students
must participate in compulsory field trip prior to semester commencing. Field Trip
dates: Mon 2 June to Sat 7 June 2014.
Advanced field methods and analysis subject. Students are required to participate
in field work and the analysis of archaeological and/or cultural heritage material
and data under the direction of the subject coordinator.
There are additional charges for this subject; please contact the School for details.
- acquire the skills required to engage in research associated with higher degree research
- cultivate a critical understanding of key debates in areas of research theory and/or
- demonstrate the students knowledge of the discipline.
Study Period 2
|Census Date 29-Aug-2019
||Dr Nigel Chang
The student workload for this
credit point subject is approximately
- 26 hours on-campus > Practicals
- 26 hours on-campus > Workshops/Seminars
- assessment and self-directed study
||participation in archeological field work (25%); assignments (50%); poster paper (25%).
Minor variations might occur due to the continuous Subject quality improvement process,
and in case
of minor variation(s) in assessment details, the Subject Outline represents the latest