Welcome to the JCU Accommodation Services Portal! This portal is for applications for on-campus residency at JCU Townsville campus for new students or those who have not previously lived on-campus at JCU.
A non-refundable application fee of $55 applies for each application. Please note: on-campus accommodation is not guaranteed.
If you are using the Accommodation Services Portal for the first time, please Register first to receive a Login ID and Password. Once you are given this ID and Pin you are able to login. Keep your login details in a safe place.
If you have previously registered for this service, please use your Login ID and Password to log into the portal. Even though you have an ID and Password, you will still be required to fill out a new application and a payment, your old application information does not transfer over to your new application. If you have lost or forgotten your login details, please request them by emailing your full name and date of birth to email@example.com.
Please do not register again as this will create multiple entries in our database and may affect the processing of your application.
Applications for 2014 are open 1st August 2013 (Closing date is the end of Orientation week February 2014)
Applications for second semester opens on 1st April 2014
- "Register" first, this gives you a user id number and a pin number.
- After "Registering" a student will then "Login" using this id number and pin number.
- Halls and Colleges commence assessing applications from September 2013 onwards for the following year.
- A student is able to view their status at any time by logging into the Housing Portal using their ID and Pin number.
- There are several steps within the application procedure, one of these steps requires uploading 2 written references, and school report. Upload the references seperately, school report seperately then use the fourth section for awards/certificates.
- At the end of the application is the payment of $55, once payment is made, the application becomes "Pending" and is moved to the College/Hall of your first preference. The College/Halls assess the applications and make the offers, not the Accommodation Office.
- International students who are using an Agency to Study Abroad will be required to give the details of the Agency.
To understand the application process click here